Yes, we can print mailing addresses directly on envelopes!
- How much does it cost? $0.95 per envelope (If the envelopes weren’t purchased at Paper Trails, there is a $20 fee for our staff to test the stock compatibility. Otherwise, there’s no setup fee.)
- How long does it take? The envelopes will be ready in one week after we receive your address file
- How does it work? First, download our address template, fill in your addresses and email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I choose the font and color? Yep! At no extra charge, you can select from any of our fonts. We can also match any ink color – just bring us a sample of the color you’d like us to use.
- Does the same information apply to place cards? Yes. We can print place cards with guest names, table numbers and meal selections. Printing prices range from $0.75 to $0.95 per card.
- Questions about address etiquette? Check out Emily Post's guide to addressing correspondence.
PLEASE READ a few important notes:
Envelopes with liners are sometimes too thick to be printed.
- We do not charge a setup fee for printing mailing addresses, inner envelopes, or place cards UNLESS your list is modified (ie. one or more addresses is added, removed or altered.) In such a case, a $20 fee applies, no exceptions.
- Once the list of addresses has been emailed to Paper Trails, it cannot be modified.
Paper Trails is unable to edit, correct or “clean up” addresses.
- Note that envelopes might not be printed in the same order that they were submitted.
- Paper Trails cannot be responsible for damages to printed envelopes from postal service equipment (smearing, illegibility, undeliverability, etc.)