Once the invitations have been mailed and guest responses start fluttering in (hopefully prior to your deadline!), you’ll have time to plan the printed accessories for your wedding day. Accessory items are a great way to make your guests feel welcome, and your event feel seamlessly stylish. These items are typically optional, depending on the needs of your event, and can include anything used during your wedding event:
- Ceremony Programs
- Escort/Place Cards
- Table Numbers
- Favor Tags/Labels
- Napkins, Matches, Cups, etc.
- Bridesmaid Gifts (stationery makes a cute custom gift!)
- Thank You Notes
Our philosophy remains the same with these last-minute items – we’ll help you whittle down to what you need, in a budget with which you’re comfortable, and that matches your wedding style.
KEY INFO TO NOTE FOR ACCESSORIES:
Meet with Paper Trails: 1-2 months prior to your wedding date*
- We’ll help you to gather ideas and prices (you can also place your order if you’re ready)
- *It’s ideal to meet with Paper Trails within this timeframe, but we can work with less. If you’re in a situation where you need items ASAP, rush fees can range from an extra $20 to $80.
Order them: 4 weeks prior
- After we’ve met, you can place your order for accessory items just by calling the shop. Once the order is placed, you’ll still have a week or so to gather and email the text for your programs and place cards.
Pick them up: 1 week prior
Average spend: $250-1000 (This is difficult to pinpoint, since there are so many items available – the more accessories you purchase, the higher your spend will be…)
Low Spend: $150-250