At Paper Trails, “Business Stationery” goes beyond traditional business cards and letterhead. Our shop is happy to print the basic tools for communication. We also pride ourselves on helping professionals create their own brand and build stronger relationships. Selecting personal stationary and sending handwritten notes to clients and employees can help you achieve both of those objectives.
For all events, the invitation makes the first impression. Every element, from paper thickness and color to fonts and graphics, will impact how guests view the event. Paper Trails has helped a number of corporations and non-profit organizations develop memorable invitations that increased event attendance and reinforced their brand. Our clients include:
- The Cleveland Yachting Club
- Compassions Training
- Ruffing Montessori
- St. Ignatius High School
- Thacker Martinsek LPA
- The Cleveland Clinic
- The Red Cross
- University Dermatologists
- Key Issues: We know your time is valuable, so we'll work hard to ensure we meet every deadline and always have a quick turnaround. We will always do our best to work within your budget.
- Client Vision: We'll help you make your invitation vision a reality and set your business apart from the others.
- Convenience: Don't sweat the small stuff. To save you time, we can take care of that too. We can stuff, stamp, seal and mail your event invitations.
"Working with you on this was one of my better ideas of the year. Guests are commenting on the invites . . . I've heard the words 'classy' and 'sharp'-and that's us- so we nailed it." - Kyle Weigand, Firm Administrator, Thacker Martinsek LPA